Numerous variables come into play when putting on an Outdoor Festival. Weather, land-use permits, and appropriate equipment all factor into carrying out a successful event. Though we can’t do anything about the weather, we can help you put on a safe, fun and cost-effective Outdoor Festival with staging tailor-made to meet your event’s needs.
What You Might Need for Your Outdoor Festival
- Modular Stages – Depending on the size of your Outdoor Festival, we provide Modular Stages in a variety of sizes with both Load Bearing and Non Load Bearing Rooftops. If done correctly, Modular Stages take time to construct, thus are only recommended if your event does not require a quick setup.
- Mobile Stages – Mobile Stages, which come in a variety of sizes, are transported via truck in one large piece. It only takes a few hours to setup, so if your event needs to get underway and vacate quickly, Mobile Stages are highly recommended.
- Rooftops – Rooftops are necessary to keep your performers protected from the elements. Available in both Load Bearing and Non Load Bearing types, your Outdoor Festival’s Rooftop depends on the event’s size, whether you want to hang a PA system, and your lighting rig.
Click here for an example of what we can provide for your Outdoor Festival.
What We Provide
At Texas Stage Rental, we want to be your one-stop spot for all your Outdoor Festival needs.
- Staging in Load Bearing and Non Load Bearing Rooftops
- Mobile and Modular Stages
- Banners and backdrops for sponsors
- Lighting, audio and video, and
- Assistance in attaining city permits
In addition, we offer engineer-certified drawings and computer-generated models of your live event to help you gain a better understanding of how your Outdoor Festival may look.
In the end, we’re happy to help you in any way we can by providing you the materials you need to put on your live event with ease.
Texas Stage Rental provides exceptional Stage and Rooftop Rental services throughout the Dallas, Austin, and Houston metropolitan areas, and throughout the state of Texas, and guarantees the safest equipment for your live event.
For any quotes, questions or concerns, please visit our contact page here.
Texas Stage Rental is a Certified Building Contractor for the following cities: Dallas, Ft. Worth, Grapevine, Arlington, Houston and Austin.